1. Challenges Status quo
- Dissatisfied with current state.
- Questions Routine.
- Confronts assumptions.
- Finds reason and Strengths to complete a task.
Technorati Tags: General
- Intrinsically rewarded for efforts.
3. Curious: Explores environment
- Investigates new possibilities.
- Honors sense of awe and wonder.
4. Takes Risks: Go beyond comfort zone.
- Experimental and non-conforming.
- Courageously willing to fail.
5. Tolerates Ambiguity:
- Comfortable with chaos.
- Doesn’t settle for the first “RIGHT IDEA”.
6. Committed to Learning
- Continually seeks knowledge.
- Synthesizes new input quickly.
- Balances information gathering and action.
7. Recognizes Patterns
- Notices organizing principles & trends.
- Sees and challenges the “BIG PICTURE”.
8. Formally Articulate
- Communicates ideas effectively.
- Translates abstract concepts into meaningful language.
- Creates prototypes with ease.
- Open to coincidence and change.
- Able to adjust game plan.
- Entertains multiple ideas & solutions.
- Bounces back from disappointment.
- Learns quickly from feedback.
- Willing to try again.
11. Makes New Connections
- Sees relationships between seemingly disconnected elements.
- Synthesizes new combinations.
- Withholds compulsive criticism of their own ideas.
- Understands “If you seek perfection, you will never be content”.